2 days ago, my grueling 2nd semester's finally over. The mind's been over worked to the point where studying is no longer an option even when the exam was on the next day. What really broke my spirit was the after effects the 106 exam.
This semester I also made friends with people whom I once called geeks. I found out that most of them were actually cool people to hang with. Due to my background as a gamer, I was able to speak geek with them as well as learn many things about the computer world which I was completely oblivious to prior to my brief existence in the IT department.
I will never forget the IT lecturers who had indeed made someone with no knowledge in the IT world to someone who would understand if anyone tries to speak IT jargon with me. Mr. Kok, my programming lecturer who has always put me under his radar for being the only psychology student in his class. He's the old guy I would guess in his late forties who's able to understand and teach 10 different IT languages! I was totally impressed when I heard about it from my friends.
And of course I will not forget to mention my favourite teacher, period...Mr. Rajamohan a.k.a Mr. Phucket. Yes he's from India and I have literary discriminated him in one of my posts in the past. But as I know him through time, I grew fond of the way he teaches. Why? Because he gave me answers as well as helped me to understand better with the addition of me knowing that he sucked in chess.
I don't want to talk about my psychology lecturers because I might just feel like strangling one of them.
To my friends I met in IT, unfortunately I didn't see y'all after the exams because you were too slow to finish it! But we'll meet again XD
To my tutor HW, bless you for helping me with programming XD
To my my idiotic AOE's you're put there for a reason. Acknowledging you bastards and bitches are complete waste of time unless its for mockery.
2 days ago, Izyan was complaining to me because of the fact that I posted her marks on my blog. I did not apologize whatsoever to her for it wasn't necessary and so nice I replied her "Hahaha my blog my rules. You should read what I said: you don't like it? Beat it!" while trying to be nice at the same time.
* * *
Today, 6th May, my dad and I went out to get me a new specs. This time with transition lenses. The optician said that my eyes were still good because even after 4 years, the power increment was almost negligible. And so finally I decided on taking the Esprit brand because it has red hahaha XD
After that I spent some time with my cousins (the smart ones) as my dad went to meet his friend for lunch. I went for Friday prayers with them and when we got back, my dad bought us KFC. We ate and then we headed back home.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I had a terrible dream last night of my late best friend who died in a car crash last year before my A2 exams. It was the saddest day of my life by far as she was very very close to me since we were 3. Adora for your information...I still remember the Glory in the Flower poem that you told me to remember once upon a time. Heck, I even put leafs on my ring for the respect that you appreciated flowers and greenery. So there's no need to remind me on that matter! Now stay away from me...


