Centum

This particular post is in fact my 100th post. Hence the title of the post - Centum, which stands for the Roman numeral of (C) with a value of 100. Also, today's my first day in the 3rd semester.

I arrived at Wisma this morning at around 1030 and I saw Aira texted me on my whereabouts. I said I was here and asked her where she was but she didn't reply me. So when I got up, I called her and she saw me first. Apparently she came at the exact time as she said she would be...

So we walked on to find El sitting by the bench. Then Aira was asking El whether the top that she's wearing is new and El replied no. But simultaneously, she took a new phone out of her pocket and we had a laugh hahaha XD Then they were talking about cats. El was complaining that the Persian cat (whatever its name is~) always disturbed her. Aira offered her kitty advise like she's a vet for pussycats (which is not a bad thing of course) hahaha XD. Then she asked me what I did during my short break. And I said that I didn't do anything much rather than playing games and blablabla...

Later they finally decided to have breakfast at Chillax and today was the first time that I didn't eat anything at Chillax as I have had my breakfast with my dad earlier. El said that she needs to go back for a moment because of her brother or something like that.

As we chat, El told us that her short-term relationship has ended. Conspicuously, the lad doesn't have any interest in El anymore and as El told us the story, I formulated a theory but I didn't want to tell her. Although she said that I could tell her just this once, I steadfastly refused. But I'll put in the parameter of my question here just in case I need to recall. One question that says it all...to me anyway~

*Who always started the conversation?*

After much procrastination, El finally left after I told her the time. I was with Aira for a while in Chillax and then we went to her "House" for her to puff. Aira talked about her visits during the holidays and showed me her new watch and bag. She told me that her D&G watch was bought by that monkey boyfriend of hers and I told her that for someone I dislike, he obviously has good taste. I knew the moment at that moment that Aira was the one who chose that particular petite dark pink watch on her left hand. She asked my opinion and I just told her that it doesn't suit her at all and that her boyfriend seems to know what defined her.

At 1130, I told her that we should go to class and then she told El that we'd be waiting in class and save a seat.

The class was partially filled as it seems there weren't many students who took the A group for the moment. El came in and we sat at about 80% from the back. After a few minutes, Izram called me and Aira told me to answer it. Izram was asking about the classes and being annoyed, I just said yes to everything he said regardless.

When the lecturer got in, we felt that we are siting quite to the back and should sit one row forward. At the same time, Ishver came in front of us and sat in front of me. I was annoyed yet again as all of us knew that he has a smell that could KO us. So we changed back to where we came from. After 3 minutes, we decided to sit to the absolute front.

The lecturer was a pretty much teaching himself. Laughing at his own jokes and some of us laughed for fun. Aira was being asked of her name and was numerously pointed by the lecturer, who seemed to like this class as we're not a noisy class. The class was boring but since I was sitting at the front most of the class and the lecturer kept lookingunat at me, I can't help but to show a smile now and then... :p

The class finished 0.5 hour early. We took a walk to Subway and the girls noticed my transition lenses. I was shocked actually that the lenses adapted quickly and thus I don't have to strain my eyes to see when the Sun was out. The girls bought coffee and then we sat down at Subway for a while and I taught them a little bit of British slang as well as French language's negative forms. We wanted to look for a book in the bookshop downstairs but unfortunately, it was closed.

We waited for the Anthropology class while trying to keep ourselves out of Izram's line of sight. We waited with the crowd. But what came to disappoint us was that the venue for the class was changed last minute as it seemed that the class that we're supposed to use was being used by another class. So in the end we went to the 4th floor's Lecture theater. Luckily for the 3 of us, we grabbed a seat at the front because that room was not meant for such a huge class.

The lecturer got in after 15 minutes gasping for air while sweating a lot. The lecturer was indeed old but I was guessing that he was 60 tops. He speaks with his lower lip as the upper lip appears not to be moving at all. This in turn, makes it difficult for most of us in the class to fully grasp what he has to say. He seems to have a monotonous way to teach with a style that reminds me of the priest in one of Mr. Bean's comedy show in which he fell asleep lol XD

Later on, a lady came in and told us that we could use the auditorium where we had our quantitative methods class last semester. Quite an eerie feeling going back in there. The students told him that he should use the mic but it seems he clearly doesn't know how to use it properly as normally, people would tilt it to their mouth when they want to speak instead of holding it vertically to their mouth. Which was what he did exactly.

On the board, he gave us his HP and house number. The first ever lecturer I know who actually gave his house number publicly...and as I saw his email address that has 1941 in it, I calculated that he was actually 70 years old but he definitely look younger as he told us that he would go for jogging sometimes.

It is not because that he can't teach the subject, it's just that the way he spoke made us unable to understand. Even though I don't understand what he said in the class today at all unless he's sitting right in front of me, I don't need to listen to him to know that I'll not regret taking anthropology. It seems that the smelly guy said that he's thinking of dropping the subject as he said the lecturer looks kinda blur. I was thinking to myself (Well at least my nose will have its peace and in this class...the more the merrier rule doesn't apply!) 

At 1600, he was still teaching as he said that he wants to compensate for the lost time during the delay prior to the class. Which was actually 15 minutes. Izram just told me just now that the class went on until 1700 and he was complaining a lot. So I was thinking to myself that if he doesn't like it...why was he stupid enough to sit there like an idiot and then tell me this. Apparently he is a moron...I rest my case~

I realized that this is indeed my lengthiest post. It just a coincidence that this is my 100th post and there were loads of things to talk about on this eventful day. And it seems that I can't escape from presenting in MC 100 class as everyone will be required to talk for at least 5 minutes. El, Aira and I are currently desperate to look for team members. Izram was a unanimous HELL-NO. But luckily we got Hadi as our teammate. That is if he could remember it and not go into another group mindlessly...If he do that, he'll be going straight into my A-List (Short for: Axis of Evil List)